Terms of entry
Please respect our animal’s welfare and your own safety by observing the following code of conduct:
- Barriers around the site are for your own safety and for the welfare of the animals so please do not step over them or sit your child on the barrier tops.
- Please do not feed the animals as they all have carefully planned diets and other food may be harmful to them.
- Please do not bang on any exhibit or tank windows.
- For safety reasons we do not allow balls, balloons or fishing nets on site.
- To ensure a pleasant day for all visitors, please do not use radios, scooters, rollerblades or skates on site. Heeleys roller shoes must not be used as skates, but may be worn as shoes. Items can be left at the front entrance at your own risk or there are lockers available to use.
- Bicycles are not permitted within Living Coasts. A bike rack is located immediately opposite the front entrance and there is also one located in the top level of the car park next to the site.
- Permission must be obtained for all filming and photography for commercial purposes.
- Children under 16 will not be admitted without an adult, over the age of 18.
- No animals, other than fully trained assistance dogs, are allowed into Living Coasts.
- Please note, there is no provision for left luggage but we do have lockers that you can use at the front entrance.
- Do not leave valuables in your car. Please use the lockers available at the front entrance.
- If you wish to leave Living Coasts and return later, please keep your receipts and check with our ticket office staff.
- Smoking is not permitted anywhere inside Living Coasts. Visitors are only permitted to smoke on the terrace in a designated area outside ‘Our Room’, if not being used for a function/event.
- Please do not drop litter anywhere on site as many of our birds are free to roam and there is a significant danger of them picking things up and injuring themselves.
- If an item is accidentally dropped into one of our tanks or animal enclosures, the owner will need to sign a disclaimer form prior to return. If an item needs to be retrieved by a diver then it may not be returned immediately.
- The use of drones and other flying objects is prohibited.
BE THE FIRST TO KNOW!
If you'd like to stay informed of new products, events and special offers then please join our mailing lists.SIGNUP HERE