February Fun at Living Coasts
Living Coasts offers a whole heap of all weather fun for the family and a trip in Febraury Half Term is no exception!
February Half Term is a great time to visit one of Devon's best all weather attractions. Centrally located on Torquay's harbourside, you can walk above and below the waves meeting some of our fantastic resident coastal creatures.
- Come and meet our playful penguins, cheeky otters, beautiful seals and weird and wonderful sea creatures to name but a few.
- Take part in our Nearby Nature trail and activities, plus special daily talks, designed to help you learn more about our local coasts and wildlife right on your doorstep.
- Release your inner animal in our indoor soft play area.
- Dine with a view at our Terrace Cafe.
- See animal feeding and learn about some of your favourite species from our keepers, the people who know them best.
Book your tickets online today and beat the queues when you arrive.
FREE WINTER RETURNS OFFER - Pay once, return free until 29th March 2018! To benefit from this offer, please speak to front of house staff on your first visit. For more information please visit the Return terms and conditions.
|admission prices with donation (from 1st april 2017 until 29th march 2018)|
|Child (3 - 15 years)||£9.80**|
|Child under 3 years||FREE|
|Senior citizen & student †||£11.10**|
|Saver ticket (2 adults + 2 children)||£40.95**|
** If you prefer not to support our vital conservation work, admission prices are: Adult - £11.80, Child - £8.90 Senior citizen & student † - £10.05, Saver ticket - £37.20. If you do not wish to make the donation, then please advise our ticket staff accordingly.
† Must have a VALID student card
Zooper ticket - Two great zoos for one wild price!
We offer a joint ticket for Paignton Zoo and Living Coasts. This ticket offers a discount of up to 25% off and allows you to visit each attraction once (valid for 6 months). For more information please click on the button below.
BE THE FIRST TO KNOW!
If you'd like to stay informed of new products, events and special offers then please join our mailing lists.SIGNUP HERE